You have no items in your shopping cart
The Leatt Shoe 6.0 Clip V22 is a lightweight trail shoe with comfort and performance at the core of its design. The ATOP lace system is fast, convenient and precise. Make micro corrections fast and easily so that you have total bike control and comfort. Read more..
A lightweight trail shoe with comfort and performance at the core of its design. The ATOP lace system is fast, convenient and precise. Make micro corrections fast and easily so that you have total bike control and comfort.
This clipless shoe features a long cleat channel for the perfect pedal set up. Move the block forwards for a more power orientated ride, or farther back for more aggressive gravity riding.
The breathable membrane makes this fast-looking trail shoe ideal for Spring / Summer / Autumn riding conditions. It is reinforced in key areas to ensure protection and extended product life. The overall shape, fit and construction of the Leatt 6.0 is ideal for trail, all-mtn and enduro riding.
The sole features our durable RideGrip compound with a WaffleGrip pattern. This guarantees shoe durability, bike feel and grip off the bike if pushing the bike uphill or on slippery surfaces.
If comfort and performance is what you are looking for, then the Leatt 6.0 are your next pair of shoes
• ClipGrip SPD Channel offers all-pedal compatibility
• Unique SPD channels with extended travel for all type of riding
• Cleat shims included for all-round pedal compatibility
• RideGripTM Compound delivers amazing riding feel in all weather conditions:
• Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
• Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
• Aggressive lug thread design for greater traction off the bike
• Adjustable, durable and breathable shoe upper
• ATOP lacing system allows single hand micro adjustments as you ride
• Breathable mesh construction allow great temperature regulation and quick drying
• TPU reinforcement for protection against the elements
• Control Flex Shank:
• Semi-Rigid Flex control for great bike feel
• Integrated design for a closer foot to pedal connection
• Anti-compression EVA for vibration and shock absorption
• Anti-compression EVA insole for comfort
• Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
• Molded heel shield for protection and heel retention
• Strategically placed TPU reinforcement on toe, heel and perimeter
• Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor
• Heel Grip:
• Directional heel grip lining allows easy foot entry and retention while pedaling
• 920 grams a pair EU43.5
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging