RockShox SID Ultimate Race Day SA DebonAir 120 mm
Rockshox SID Ultimate Race Day SA DebonAir 120 mm
In order to meet the requirements of modern XC bikes, the SID is now also available with a new, stiff 35 mm chassis, the new Charger Race Day damping with lockout and a DebonAir air spring specially tailored to the intended use , which has higher spring travel in every situation . With the fork, RockShox offers you a race-ready package with extremely low-friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush Damping Fluid for long-lasting, perfect function and a reduced noise level for your damping.
The new SID is lighter, stiffer and more powerful than ever and gets you to your destination faster.
The negative and positive air chambers are only filled at the same time by means of one valve. Which makes it much easier to adjust your personal set-up.
It's ok to be soft. The DebonAir technology has an extremely low breakaway torque in order to work as sensitively as possible from the start. The first third of the spring travel is designed to be particularly soft in order to be able to use the rest as linearly as possible and to swallow small bumps perfectly even in the middle spring travel range. A late onset of end progression reliably prevents breakdowns. All of this together creates more traction and perfect control.
Charger Race Day
The further development of the highly acclaimed Charger damper - the most advanced RockShox technology to date - raises its performance and sophistication to a completely new level of performance. The rebound stage is individually adjustable and the fork can be locked with the compression stage. The Charger Race Day is the lightest damping cartridge RockShox has ever built.
Allows individual adjustment of the air chamber size. This enables you to adapt the spring characteristics of your fork perfectly to your riding style.
Very light thru axle which can be mounted and removed with a 6 mm hexagon socket. In addition to a clean look, it also saves a little weight on the unsprung mass.
An axle type with a width of 110 mm and a 15 mm thru axle. The hub body, which has been widened by 10 mm, allows flatter spoke angles and thus enables a more stable and stiffer wheel.
To improve the rigidity and steering precision of the entire system, the dropouts have been enlarged for the use of end caps with a 31 mm diameter. Use with normal end caps is possible without any problems.
- intended use : Cross Country, Marathon, Trail
- E-bike ready: no
- Wheel size: 29"
- Material fork crown / shaft: aluminum / aluminum
- Material stanchions: aluminum, 35 mm tapered wall, black anodized (Fast Black)
- Material dip tubes: magnesium
- axle type : 15 x 110 mm BOOST thru axle (Maxle Stealth incl.)
- Steerer: tapered 1.5 "to 1 1/8" (28.6 mm to 40 mm), approx. 230 mm length (not shortened)
- Suspension travel: 120 mm
- Spring system: SoloAir, adjustment of the spring stiffness via two air chambers which are filled via a car valve
- Adjustment of the spring characteristic: yes, via bottomless tokens (max. 3 permitted)
- Damping: Charger Race Day, externally adjustable rebound, low-speed compression with 2 positions (open / lock)
- Lockout: fork crown
- Installation height: 531 mm
- Brake mount: Postmount (180 mm)
- Max. permissible brake disc size: 220 mm
- Tire diameter max .: 758 mm
- Tire width max .: 66 mm
- Offset: 44 mm
- Color: black glossy (Gloss Black, Casting), black anodized standpipes (Fast Black)
There are no reviews written yet about this product..