MET Echo Off-White/Bronze mtb helmet
The MET Echo is an entry-level MTB helmet high in quality and protection.
It’s the perfect choice for those who are just beginning their adventures on the trails.
The construction of the helmet offers the same technology and safety as helmets higher up in the range. We’ve increased the coverage around the back of the head, which is especially in need of protection.
The snap-in visor is easily removable. While protecting you from the sun and low-hanging branches it also matches the colour of the shell for a perfectly stylish trail
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fully polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability
- Extended Head Coverage for deeper head protection
- MET Safe-T Mid Fit System
- 360° Head belt to avoid pressure points on the perimeter of the head
- Removable visor with hidden anchors
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Straps with adjustable divider leave you with an individual fit
- 14 Vents, Internal engineered air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
Sizes & Weights (CE)
- S/M | 52/57 cm | 280 g
- M/L | 57/60 cm | 300 g
- L/XL | 60/64 cm | 335 g