Magura MT8 Pro disc brake
MT8 Pro disc brake (front & rear)
The new Magura MT8 PRO from Magura offers you the same performance as the high-end model MT8 SL at an attractive price. Equipped with the somewhat heavier HC1 aluminum lever, it offers reliability on your next tour or in the race. Thanks to the flip-flop design, it can be used on the right as well as on the left. The lever width can also be adjusted without tools.
Maguras MT8 stands for uncompromising braking power and maximum stability with minimum weight. But the lightweight in the Magura range not only scores with a top function confirmed in several tests, it is also a visual highlight thanks to the use of a lot of carbon on every bike. The encoder unit is made of Maguras Carbotecture SL material. This contains a high proportion of carbon fibers, which are embedded in a thermoplastic matrix. Thanks to the Carboflow process, Magura can use the material in a load-optimized manner and design homogeneous surfaces.
Magura has also made the MT8 easy to use. The lever width is easily adjustable on the lever. The brake pistons are magnetic for a quick change of pads and thus guarantee a perfect fit of the brake pads. In addition, experienced hobbyists should have no problem bleeding the brake with the help of Easy Bleed technology.
- intended use : cross country, marathon
- Brake caliper material: Forged aluminum
- Brake sensor material: Carbotecture SL
- Brake lever: HC1, aluminum
- Material fastening screws: steel
- Piston: 2
- Brake assembly: Postmount
- Brake disc: Storm SL2, Storm HC or Storm CL
- Brake medium: Royal Blood mineral oil
- Brake line: plastic
- Brake pad: Magura 7.P
- Reach adjustment: yes, without tools
- Pressure point adjustment: no
- Installation: on both sides (flip-flop)
- Clamp: divided
- Cable: 2200 mm Magura Disc Tube, can be shortened easily
- Color: black, silver
There are no reviews written yet about this product..