Hope Union Race Pedals
The Hope Union Race pedals are made of aluminum with stainless steel clips and are ideal for XC racers. The titanium axle has been kept small and compact to save weight. The ball bearings are sealed and resist water and mud.
- Dual mechanism designed for easy pedal entry, secure cleat holding and positive, consistent release
- Dual sided
- Titanium axle as standard
- Fully CNC Machined pedal bodies
- Stainless steel clips and cleats
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a norglide bush for smooth long term durability-
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Q-Factor – 55mm
- Pedals supplied with two cleats options; 4°or 5° of free float and 12° or 13° release angle respectively. Both cleats also allow 2mm of lateral (side to side) float.
- Weight from: 324g