Crankbrothers Stamp 7 Danny MacAskill Edition Flat Pedals
Crankbrothers Stamp 7 Danny MacAskill Edition | black
The limited edition Stamp Edition Flat Pedal was designed with Danny MacAskill and optimized for the connection between shoe and pedal by Crankbrothers engineers. Two different sizes ensure an optimal connection between shoe and pedal. Due to the minimal height, a low pedal weight is achieved. The concave platform (15/13/15 mm), as well as the 10 interchangeable pins per side hold the foot securely in position.
- intended use : Enduro, Downhill and All Mountain
- Pedal axle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel
- Material pedal body: forged 6061-T6 aluminum
- Size of footprint: 100 mm x 100 mm (size S), 114 mm x 111 mm (size L)
- Inner and Outer bearing type: Igus LL - plain bearing
- Weight restriction: none
- Colors: black
There are no reviews written yet about this product..